Home About Me Contact Me Fonts Teacher's Notebook Email TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map

June 26, 2015

Hello! Let me reintroduce myself......

Hey y'all!  It's been awhile, a long while!  I've spent the last few months trying to stay ahead in this real game of life.  The struggle has been  real.  Blogging and doing any serious creating for my TpT store got pushed aside.  I'm a mom and wife first.  And, a woman who now knows I CAN'T do it all. Trying to be Superwoman was killing me.  And as along as I'm keeping it real, I really didn't want to do all those things that kept me from enjoying the life that I have been blessed with.
 
Let's start with these 2 blessings.  My girls.  Y'all, there's NEVER a dull moment in my house.  If you have teenage girls living in your house, you  absolutely know what I mean!

 
My other girl, Bella.  This sweet thing is just as rotten as her 2 human sisters are.  Couldn't imagine our life without her!

 
And Mr. M., my husband of almost 18 years.  He's a good, good man.  After all, he lives in a house full of girls!

 
And this is how I spent late winter and spring, the soccer field.  I'm so proud of my oldest.  She stepped out of her comfort zone this year as a freshman and went out for the girls soccer team.  What an experience for her, and me!  I didn't know anything about soccer prior to her making the team.  I now know enough to kinda understand what goes on during a game!  We've been watching the USA Women's soccer team compete in the World Cup these past few weeks.  I've enjoyed that time with my girl participating in something that she is passionate about.

 
And my youngest.  She keeps us in stitches with her quick wit!  She turned 10 this spring and that terrifies me.  She's a baby anymore.  Time needs to slow down.
 
 
 
Now that it's summer, I'm ready to jump back in and start connecting again.  I've missed blogging and creating.  There's so much potential for collaboration.  My teaching has definitely been changed due to what has been shared on social media.  I love that I can find answers, lessons, and suggestions with just 1 click.
 
So I hope you will continue to join me as I reacquaint myself with the blogging world.  I had to make a change with my url, I am now www.anappleadayin1stgrade.blogspot.com.  I had some very frustrating issues with blogger and could not access my original blog site because of password issues.  The result was creating a new url and having my blog template reinstalled.  Courtney, from Blogs Fit for a Queen, is just amazing.  She updated my blog last summer and thankfully had my template on file.  She was able to work me in her busy schedule and reinstall my template. So hang in there with me as I get everything readjusted.   You can still find me on Instagram under my blog name.  While I may have taken a break from blogging, I surely didn't from Instagram!  I still have my TpT store, same name as my blog.  I'm currently updating some of my old products.  I hope to add some new things before school starts back.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will come back and visit again!

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading about what's been keeping you busy! I can definitely relate to what big kids can do to a family's schedule! Hope you have a wonderful summer!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that we think we should try to do it all? I honestly don't think anyone can. Social media just makes it seem like people can. I loved catching up!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!